Welcome to the world of peat bogs, lakes and deep forests. Welcome to the largest national park not only in Czech Republic, but also in the entire Central Europe region. The host of this stage could not be anyone else but the queen of Czech forests, Šumava. Although the second stage is the shortest one, over 1900 meters of elevation awaits you on this 50-kilometre track. You can look forward to long downhills as well as 4 challenging climbs with the longest one at the very end. Who is going to be the first to conquer the summit of Pancíř at 1214 meters? Manage your stamina well, this is when push comes to shove.
The length of the stage and its elevation is only indicative, the final form will be specified later
- 07:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 Start of the 2nd stage
- 12:10 Estimated arrival of the first riders, refreshments at the finish
- 14:30 Announce results of the 2nd stage
- 16:15 Departure of the train to Mariánské Lázně
- 20:45 Arrival to Mariánské Lázně